Solutions Tailored to Your Needs & Goals
First National Bank of Michigan’s private bankers work with you and your financial team of outside advisors to tailor services and products to meet your needs.
Private banking provides you with:
- A single point of contact for all your personal banking needs and timely service.
- Customized banking advice, checking and savings deposit solutions, and lending options including personal loan products and lines of credits.
- Premium tiered deposit pricing.
- Complimentary annual Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) review.
- Fee-free domestic wire transfers, foreign currency orders, cashier’s checks, and safe deposit box.
- Unlimited ATM usage.
At FNBM, we make decisions locally and offer competitive prices. To qualify for the many benefits of our customized Private Banking solutions, maintain personal deposits totaling $250,000* with First National Bank of Michigan, of which $50,000 must be maintained in a Private Banking Checking or Savings account, or a combination of both.
*Deposits are personal checking, savings, certificates of deposit, and IRAs based on combined household relationships. Balances that fall below the minimum required balances are no longer eligible for Private Banking benefits and may be subject to fees.
Contact Our Private Banker
The FNBM Difference Working for You
We believe in local leadership and local decision making.
We understand that direct access to your banker is important.
We know the importance of giving back to our community.
Learn more about why First National Bank of Michigan is right for you.