Homeless No More
September 2, 2022
Directly benefits those who need it most!
HCS Emergency Program
- Overnight Shelter
- Day Shelter
- Veterans Housing Program
- Community Kitchen
Permanent Housing Programs
- HCS is actively working with other partners on Prevention Programs and the Coronavirus Relief Fund Eviction Diversion Program.
- Rapid Rehousing Programs (RRH)
- HCS now operates 3 RRH programs targeting families, individuals, and persons with substance use disorder.
- The programs provide case management and rental assistance from 6 to 24 month.
New Hope Behavioral Health Clinic
- Is fully operational with the ability to provide mental health and substance use services.
- Transitions, a transitional housing and Rapid Rehousing program targeting persons with substance use disorders, has been added to services.
First National Bank of Michigan has been proud to support the Homeless No More initiatives of Holy Cross Services in Lansing for several years.
Posted in Community Involvement