First National Bank of Michigan Remains Well Capitalized and Well Positioned
June 8, 2023
As a community bank First National Bank of Michigan remains well capitalized and well positioned to continue to serve our customers and community. We were chartered April 12, 2006, approximately 17 years ago and expect to serve our communities for generations to come.
- As a community bank customer, you have access to our experienced team, and we stand ready to assist you at all times with any of your questions or concerns.
- As a community bank, we take pride in our relationship-based business model focused on building long-term trust with our customers. After all, we live in your community too, and your success is our success.
- Nobody has ever lost a dime of FDIC-insured deposits up to $250,000. For those customers who have questions about whether additional insurance coverage is needed, we are ready and prepared to assist you in identifying whether additional insurance coverage is necessary and ensuring your deposit needs are met. Our CDARS and ICS deposit accounts provide that coverage and are easy to take advantage of. Please contact your First National Bank of Michigan Banker to open one of these accounts.
- Additional deposit insurance coverage is available through the Bank’s CDARS® and ICS® product offerings.
- CDARS®, offers multiple benefits to investors who want to combine the security of FDIC insurance with the convenience of working directly with First National Bank of Michigan as their financial institution. Learn how CDARS works.
- ICS®, the Insured Cash Sweep service, is a smart, convenient way for customers to access multi-million-dollar FDIC protection on large deposits, earn a return, enjoy flexibility. Learn more about how ICS works.
If you have questions about your coverage or would like to learn more about FDIC insurance and how it works, we encourage you to access the following resources or contact your First National Bank of Michigan Banker directly.
Posted in Latest Updates